- Ready in: 30 min.
- Serves: 4
- Complexity: easy
- kcal: 136
- Origin: Colombia
- 1 lbs. of potatoes
- 3 tablespoons virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 onion chopped in small pieces (or 1 small onion)
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley chopped
- salt and pepper
- First prepare your cooked potatoes as usual.
- In a pan prepare 1 half onion (chopped in small pieces) with a bit of butter (real butter) and virgin olive oil.
- When the onions are almost transparent add a little bit of milk (preferably regular milk and not non fat or skimmed milk) and let it reduce a bit.
- Add parsley, stir and then add the potatoes you cooked earlier. Let it cook slowly on a low fire for about 5 minutes.
- The potatoes are ready to serve now. If you want you can add an extra step and put them in a preheated oven for 5 minutes.